As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pimples are very unpleasant for a lot of reasons, they add pain to the problem and it is even worse. Pimples can create more pain as it is located deep in the skin, closer to the nerves. Pimples are mostly caused by poor nutrition or stress. They could be very painful and embarrassing.
Besides, home remedies for skin problems are some of the best treatments on many occasions. This method has been continuing from generation to generation for a reason – because they really work. Here is a list of home remedies on how to cure pimples for teenagers and adults by using home remedies.
7 Ways Cure Pimples By Using Home Remedies
Here are very simple and common seven ways to cure pimples by applying natural items or home items. They may not give you permanent solution sometimes but enough to prevent large amount of annoying pimples.
- Apply Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help your skin to fight the bacteria that cause pimples. Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water, then apply the solution to the affected area with a cotton ball. Leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. Daily apply it for two times, but not more than two because it is acidic.
- Use Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil is an effective home remedy for curing pimples because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. You can mix tea tree oil with water or coconut oil, then apply it directly to the affected area. Leave it on for several minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask: Honey has antibacterial properties that can help fight acne-causing bacteria while cinnamon can cure pimples fast. Mix together two tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon to form a paste, then apply it to the affected area and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- Try Aloe Vera Gel: Like tea-tree oil, aloe vera gel contains some basic ingredients that have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which can reduce your skin redness and swelling associated with pimples. Apply aloe vera gel directly to the affected area several times per day until you see improvement in your symptoms. Generally, it has no side-effect. So, you can use it multiple times a day.
- 5. Use Green Tea Bags: Green tea is a great home remedy contains antioxidants that can cure pimples. Besides, it fights with acne-causing bacteria. Steep two green tea bags in hot water for several minutes, then let them cool before you apply them directly to the affected area for 10-15 minutes. You can apply it several times per day like aloe vera gel until you see any satisfied result.
- Take Zinc Supplements: Zinc is an essential mineral that helps regulate hormone levels which can help reduce breakouts caused by hormonal imbalances in some people. Talk to your doctor about taking zinc supplements if you think this might be helpful for you in treating your pimples quickly and effectively.
- Apply Ice Cubes: Applying ice cubes directly to the affected area can help reduce swelling, redness, and pain associated with pimples by constricting blood vessels beneath the skin’s surface temporarily. Wrap an ice cube in a clean cloth or paper towel before applying it directly to the affected area for 10-15 minutes. If you apply it directly, it will feel painful. We don’t want to give you any suggestion that hurt you. However, applying ice cubes directly is more beneficial then wrapping.
It is possible to get rid of pimples overnight, but it depends on the severity of the breakout. It can happen if you go through medication process. But these home remedies cannot give you result overnight. Pimples are a result of clogged pores and acne, which can be caused by various factors such as hormones or bacteria. While there is no one-size-fits-all solution for curing pimples overnight, we have added seven natural remedies that may help to cure pimples fast, but no guarantee. We can guarantee you that these remedies don’t have any side effect.