As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A very common for teenage boys and girls is to get a pimple over their face. After some days or some hours, it will grow up and looks like deep red over your skin. It’s very painful when you touch your face. The pain you feel on your skin is called cystic acne scars.
It’s a very stressful fact among teenager to have scars on their skin. It makes them deserted, frustrated and unappealing. But don’t worry. There is always a hope. This disease also can be cured under the proper treatment of medical expert and medicine.
One thing you must remember that this acne stays for a long time and gradually spreads out other parts of your skin. So don’t be late. If you find out any kinds of symptoms take the medical cure.
How Cystic Acne Scars Happens?
It does not happen within a day. It happens slowly and suddenly you will find out that your skin looks red. The process is explaining below.
- Start with a pore on your skin. Dead skin cells sometimes mingle with oil and become tacky. It clogs the pore and creates bacteria on your skin. These bacteria spread out in the deep of your skin and create an infection. This is a process of how cystic acnedisease spread out.
Types of Acne Scars
Different types and forms of acne have been discovered among people. Among all there are five types of acne are very crucial. These are:
- Ice pick: Ice pick scars are very deep and narrow
- Rolling: Rolling scars have a sloping edge and can appear like waves on the skin
- Boxcar: Boxcar scars are angular or U-shaped depressions that may be shallow or deep
- Keloid: Keloids are raised bumps of scar tissue that develop around acne lesions.
How Does it Cost for the treatment of Cystic Acne Scars?
The cost of removing cystic acne scars can vary depending on the type of treatment you choose. Laser treatments can range from $1,000 to $3,000 for a full course of treatment. Dermabrasion and chemical peels are known as affordable treatment than laser one. This treatment costs ranges from $200-$800 per session. There are topical creams available that can help reduce acne scarring. These typically range in price from $20-$50 per bottle. Finally, the cost for the treatment of Cystic acne scars will depend on the severity of your scar and which treatment you choose.
Almost every treatment is suitable for cystic acne scar treatments. Cystic acne is the most common type of teenager age. it is painful so it scars on your face. But there are lot of cystic acne scar treatment we have included with cost. Hopefully, you will soon heal your skin by choosing any of the treatment method.