As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tumors are groups of unnatural cells that form growth. A cancerous tumor can start in any part of the body. Tumors grow differently or unnaturally, depending on whether they are cancerous or non-cancerous. The cells are growing very quickly and divided more than any other normal cells.
Only humans cannot be confined to cancer. Moreover, any other animals can get cancer. For example, there is a possibility of a cancerous tumor in the dog. When unrepaired or damaged cells do not die, they become turn into cancer cells. They grow and divided unnaturally.
Cancer cells can break away the original mass of cells, and travel through blood systems and other organs of the body where they can again grow rapidly.
Precancerous cells are unnatural cells. They often turn into cancerous cysts if they are not treated properly. Without any treatment, some cells may have mild changes. But some of the precancerous cells pass on some specific genetic changes. They generally become more and more unnatural until the cells are turned into cancer. It may take a long time to develop a precancerous cell into a cancerous cell.
There are different ways of changes based on how severe or mild changes are:
- Hyperplasia: It means the cells are increasing faster than normal cells. It looks like normal cells under the microscope. But the cells are more than normal cells.
- Atypia: It means the cells are slightly unnatural.
- Metaplasia: It means the cells are changes to the types of cells that are found in the area of the body. They look normal but they are unnatural.
- Dysplasia: It means the cells are more unnatural than normal cells. They are growing faster than normal cells.
- Carcinoma in Situ: It is the most severe type of precancerous change. They are very unnatural. It has a high risk to develop into cancer. For that, it is usually treated.
Cancer Symptoms and Signs:
Symptoms and signs depend on the type of cancer, where the cancer cells spread, and where it is located. For example, breast cancer is present in the breast. A few people have no signs or symptoms as cancer develops into the advanced stage. A sign or symptoms that cancer is present is given below:
- Feel the change in bladder habits.
- In breast tumors, thickening in the breast or elsewhere.
- Feel the change in color, size, and shape of the mole.
- The loss of weight without any exercise or diet.
- Feel unnatural cells in the upper part in anywhere the body.
- A severe implacable headache that is not improved over medications is a sign of a cancerous brain tumor. Sometimes, the head increases more rapidly than the normal head. The head feels a lot of weight.
Types of Cancerous Tumors:
The cancerous tumors medical term is not one disease. It is a group of hundred diseases. Cancerous tumors can be created in many parts of the body. There are several types of cancerous tumors including:
- Brain Cancer: Brain tumors are the unnatural growth of the cells in the brain which is malignant. These growths of cells are called cancerous brain tumors. Brain tumor has a different name based on their size, and type.
- Benign Tumors: It is noncancerous growth in the body. It doesn’t spread to other parts of the body. If you felt a mass in your body from the outside, you might assume that it can be a begin tumor becoming cancerous. For example, women who find lumps in their breasts, are alarmed.
Most breast growth is benign. The cause of benign tumors is unknown. It grows at an excessive rate. Cancer cells grow in the same way. The cancerous cells grown in different parts of the body is a benign tumors cancerous. The benign tumor is a non-cancerous breast tumor.
- Malignant Tumor: Malignant tumors are aggressive and cancerous. It damaged the surrounding tissue.
Tumors are cancerous and non-cancerous. When cancer cells spread to other parts of the body, these cells are all cancerous tumors. When cells are not spread to other parts of the body and stay in one place is a cancerous tumor.
Protection from Cancerous Tumor:
Cancer doesn’t develop in a single day. It gradually develops into a body. Maintain some rules, the cancerous tumor can be prevented. The way of protection from the cancerous tumor is to include:
- Avoid Sugary Drinks: Over sugary drinks is injurious to health. It increases the possibility of disease including cancer. Avoid sugary drinks and unhealthy food.
- Maintain a healthy Weight: Being overweight increases the possibility of cancer. To check weight regularly is the best for health. If weight starts to increase, exercise regularly and check it. Always maintain a healthy weight.
- Physically Active: Exercise is good for health. Always active for at least 30 minutes which reduces the risk of cancer.
- Avoid Smoke, and Alcohol: Smoking and alcohol are injurious to health. At one stage of age, men and women both should avoid smoke or alcoholic drinks. Avoiding smoking reduced the risk of cancer. It is also associated with heart disease.
- Limit Consumption of Salt: Salt is necessary for health. But over-salt or salt-preserved food is probably the cause of some cancer. Not only cancer, over salt increases other diseases like heart- attack, blood pressure, etc.
- Eat Fresh Vegetables and Fruits: Eat at least five vegetables and fruits are good for health. Fresh vegetables and fruits contain lots of proteins and vitamins. Vegetables and fruits not only reduce the risk of cancer but also reduce the risk of other diseases. Vegetables and fruits help to lead a healthy life.
At last, the cancerous tumor can attack anyone. All ages people can attack with a cancerous tumor. The cancerous tumor is caused by changes in the cells which are damaged. But some cancers are of a genetic basis. When feeling a lump in the body parts or seen in the upper part of the body, consult with a doctor. A lump in the body parts unnaturally is a sign of a tumor.
At one stage of age, always keep consulting with a doctor or check up on the body. Though some cancer may curable, it has a risk of death. So, avoid all these things, which have a possibility of tumors and cancer.
Be the first to comment