Hemorrhoids are enlarged blood vessels in the lower rectum and in the anal. It is also known as “Piles”. It causes pain and irritation in the rectum. But, it is more painful when thrombosed hemorrhoid burst. Therefore, after knowing the ins and out of what is a thrombosed hemorrhoid burst, it is very essential to take proper treatment.
Many people do not feel any pain or irritation in normal hemorrhoids. But the embarrassment is created when the hemorrhoids are burst. When the hemorrhoids are burst, it bleeds for less than 10 minutes.
But sometimes, it produces a lot of blood. There is an upside to broke hemorrhoids. The broke hemorrhoids greatly lessen the pain for most of the people.
What are thrombosed hemorrhoids?
People’s anal line is connected with blood vessels. The hemorrhoids are created when the blood vessels are expanded or swollen. Hemorrhoids can be created in the internal or external part of the anal.
When the internal hemorrhoids or external hemorrhoids are filled with blood clots, it occur thrombosed hemorrhoids. The word “thrombose” meaning is clotting. It causes trouble and pain. It also produces a lot of blood.
It causes problems when hemorrhoids are swollen. It causes pain and itching around the outside of the anus. It can make entrails movement dismal and uncomfortable.
Symptoms of Thrombosed Hemorrhoids:
Thrombosed external hemorrhoid or thrombosed internal hemorrhoid both produce pain and swollen. The symptoms of thrombosed hemorrhoids are given below:
- Feeling pain when sitting, walking or going to the toilet to throw out the evacuation.
- Feel itching around the rectum.
- Produce blood when throwing out the evacuation.
- Swelling around the rectum.
- Felling pain in guts movement.
For thrombosed hemorrhoids, it feeling fever with pain. It also creates infection around the surroundings of the rectum. This infection is called an absence.
Causes of thrombosed hemorrhoids:
Hemorrhoids are related to with a person’s diet. It is also a symptom of an underlying health anxiety. When increased pressure is put on the vessel of the rectum, it may develop hemorrhoids. The causes of these include:
- Irregular guts movement
- In train, car or plane trip sitting for a long period of time.
- Feeling too hard when trying to throw out a stool
- In the pregnancy, the force of the baby pressing or during delivery pressing on the veins
- Do not go to the toilet regularly.
Doctor’s also do not know why blood clots produce in the rectum. The particular things can raise the risk of producing hemorrhoids, include:
- Constipation may cause for not eating enough fiber food
- Sitting one place for a long period of time
- With the increasing age of a person, tissue becomes weaker
Treatment of Thrombosed Hemorrhoids:
The procedure of the thrombosed hemorrhoids treatment is called a Thrombectomy. It is a small of procedure of treatment where doctors make a cut in the hemorrhoids clot and drain the blood.
This treatment works best within few days after the blood clots turn into the hemorrhoids. You may feel pain after the treatment. There is a difference between the treatments. The various treatments include:
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This procedure for remove hemorrhoids including the blood vessels and clot as a surgery. The procedure will be done under the general anesthetic.
This procedure is more invasive than other options. The most severe hemorrhoids cause much more pain. The procedure is only done for the acute hemorrhoids.
When the surgery is completed, it produces pain, urinary infections, and trouble emptying in a bladder.
- Rubber Band Ligation: An elastic band is set around the base of the hemorrhoids under the doctor observation. After a period of some weeks, it stops the blood supply and hemorrhoids should shrink.
- Stapled Hemorrhoidopexy: This procedure is stapling instrument to set in the hemorrhoids place. This is done in the sleeping condition under general anesthetic.
There also have some thrombosed hemorrhoid home treatment to lessen pain and trouble. The following treatments are:
- Use an over-the-counter hemorrhoids ointment or cream. It can soothe hemorrhoids symptoms.
- To relieve pain, take an over-the-counter pain reliever.
- Sit in a warm bath or soak the affected area many times in a day three or four times
- Use ice packs or cold compress over the affected area. It may reduce pain.
- Use pure aloe vera at the affected place to lessen inflammation.
- Wet wipes help to reduce less irritation and friction at the affected area rather than toilet papers.
- Use witch hazel to reduce itching and pain in the affected area.
- Take fiber supplements or stool softener at home for thrombosed hemorrhoids treatment.
Prevention of Thrombosed Hemorrhoids:
It is not sure that will a thrombosed hemorrhoid go away permanently. But some tricks to prevent hemorrhoid include:
- Eat high fiber foods like broccoli, whole-wheat pasta, oatmeal, and bran flakes. Fiber helps to make stool soft and keeps bowel movement regular.
- Do exercise regularly. Avoid sitting for a long period of time. Walk regularly around every hour. It helps the bowel movement and prevents hemorrhoids.
- Drink water is good for health. Always drink around 8 glass of water in a day. It keeps hydrate the body and helps to lessen constipation and the straining.
- Regular go to the toilet. It can help to restrain hemorrhoids and constipation. If feel constipation, do not push excessively. It will be the best to take the stool softener.
The thrombosed hemorrhoids healing time is seven to ten days without any surgery. It should shrink in a week if it regular hemorrhoids. But if you feel healing, you should avoid all laborious activities and severe exercise.
At last, if the thrombosed hemorrhoids are untreated, it can feel uncomfortable, painful, itchy, and stool too hard when it passes. But it can prevent by home remedies when the symptoms of hemorrhoids can feel or see.
In some cases, if it is treated, the thrombosed hemorrhoids burst can produce the problem. It is more painful and uncomfortable than the regular hemorrhoids.
So, take medical treatment if you feel the symptoms of hemorrhoids. If you need the surgery, it will be done under the general anesthetic. The treatments of the thrombosed hemorrhoid burst are generally effective and fruitful.