As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Arthritis is a combination of more than hundred diseases. Generally, arthritis means inflammation of joints inside the body. At first, it starts with inflammation and swelling of the joints inside the body and attacks the soft tissues that surround of those joints. Gradually you will feel pain and inflexibility from inside. In some cases, you will face joint deterioration and lose the smooth cartilage of joints. As a result, the bones will get a rub and soft tissues will wear down. It creates pain and stops joint function. There are found different form of arthritis. Among them today I will discuss seronegative rheumatoid arthritis & degenerative arthritis.
Arthritis and rheumatism
There is a huge confusion between arthritis and rheumatism. Actually, the word rheumatism doesn’t exist in the medical dictionary. It just uses to mention the joint pain and inflammation. Previous part I explain about arthritis. About 53 million American including 300,000 children are living with arthritis now. Rheumatism is a common form of arthritis. It is a kind of autoimmune disorder that attacks its own tissues, joints & other parts of the body and creates symptoms like pain, stiffness, bloated and so on.
What is seronegative rheumatoid arthritis?
Seronegative Rheumatoid Arthritis is one of the two kinds of autoimmune rheumatism arthritis that causes pain & inflammation of joints by own. Seronegative Rheumatoid Arthritis doesn’t possess anti- CCP antibodies like seropositive patients but they have very low amount of antibodies inside. If anyone takes perfect diagnosis& treatment, he can develop antibodies after years. So there is a hope for rheumatoid arthritis if it is seronegative.
Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
Major Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis symptoms include below:
- Pain & inflexibility in joints, hands, knees, elbows, hips, feet and ankles
- Joints and some other parts of the body gets swell and looks like red
- Feelings of joints compassion
- One may face symmetrical symptoms in multiple joints and parts of the body
- Continuous inflammation of joints inside body
- Every morning after waking up from bed one will feel pain and stiffness in the joints. It can be last more than 30 minutes which will destroy your full day.
- You will always feel weak & fatigue the whole day
- Eyes will become red after feeling pain in the joints.
These are not the only symptoms. There can be more symptoms. These are the major symptoms that have lots of similarity with seropositive rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis prognosis
The prognosis of rheumatoid arthritis is very difficult. Seronegative is not distant. Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis patients develop severe symptoms and don’t produce rheumatoid nodules. Although it is less severe than seropositive effects there is no certainty of progression.
Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis Treatment
The treatment procedures of seronegative and seropositive arthritis are pretty much same. But in both case treatment should start at the early stage of pain. Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis Treatment is describing here:
- Medicine and Allopathy antidote
Seronegative rheumatoid arthritis can be recovered by taking medicines like Ibuprofen and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory remedies. These all ease pain and decrease inflammation.
One can also try allopathy treatment. These works so well to relieve pain and swelling
- Medical Therapy
Now doctor uses medical therapy to develop the flexibility of the joint and ease pain. There are some physiotherapists and occupational therapists work with the patient and implement a new process to remove joint pain.
- Family and home care remedies
Family and home care are the most important treatment for all arthritis patients. They should follow a daily exercise and meditation routine at home. These help to flexible the joint, increase strength and relax the full body.
- Medical surgery
It is the last stage of treatment. In the case of severe situation reconstructive or joint replacement surgery helps a lot to improve life and alleviate pain.
Degenerative arthritis is generally called osteoarthritis arthritis in medical terms. It is a kind of disorder that kills the cartilage of the joints & attacks the tissues. It is sometimes named wear and tear arthritis. According to statistics, 27 million Americans are living with this disease. Men are very much attacked by degenerative arthritis than women. But after a stage, approximately after 70, every human got degenerative arthritis. It is age-related arthritis that depends on people age.
Degenerative arthritis foot & ankle effects
Our foot includes 28 bones and 30 joints. Here are the lists of the most severe degenerative arthritis foot attacks spot.
- Heel bone, the inner mid- foot bone & outer mid- foot bone. These include three joints.
- Large toe and foot bone joint
- There is s linkage between ankle & shinbone. It is very common foot joints for attacking degenerative arthritis.
Degenerative arthritis symptoms
Here are the major degenerative arthritis foot & degenerative arthritis symptoms
- Compassion & uncontrollable feelings of pain
- Decrease the strength of movement, walk or taking weight
- Inflexibility in the joints
- Inflammation of joints
Degenerative arthritis treatment & tips
Degenerative arthritis can be recovered through many medical ways & procedures. Here I am showing you some non-surgical treatment, ways & tips for degenerative arthritis treatment.
- Medical medicines reduces joint pain
- Steroid liquid medicines are inserted into the inflamed joints by physician to reduce inflammation and swelling
- Painkiller work as to reduce pain
- Medical pads protect the attack joints from outside and make flexibility for movement of joints
- Medical therapy to ease the pain and stiffness
- Using soft and flexible shoe for degenerative arthritis foot treatment.
- Use supports like canes or braces to move the joints and ankles
- Physical exercise for keeping a balance weight and increase the strength of the bones
- Medication helps to relax the full body and bones from stiffness. It relieves the pain and stress from our body. It is different from medical science treatment but in most of the cases, medication works well to improve arthritis problems.
There are also surgical ways to solve arthritis problem. Osteoarthritis arthritis mainly attacks foot & ankle of the body. Depending on the symptoms, the profession doctor or expert can only suggest you the way of surgery like fusion surgery or joint replacement surgery. Joint replacement surgery replaces the damaged joints with artificial joints and relieves the pain permanently. But it only uses in rare cases.
Be the first to comment