Anti aging meaning is different according to the idea of different people and groups. In the research of scientific community, the anti aging meaning is delaying, slowing and preventing aging. There is no anti aging medicine or medical technology is existed to slowing or preventing aging directly. If it exists, you will find everyone young before death. No one will ever get old. But there are some methods available which can assist you to slow down your aging process. These will increase your body fitness.
Age-related diseases are very viral now a day. Many patients have been facing these problems day by day. But don’t worry. There are varieties of therapies and tips available for preventing aging.
One think, I want to recommend you very strongly that is anti aging is becoming a great business in the world. Anti aging meaning is a great brand in the market. People make fake and inefficient products and ventures to keep their youth. Some companies make massive marketing among those targeted people who are facing aging problems. But most of the time the result doesn’t work according to our expectation.
- Anti aging meaning change of physical, psychological and social change inside the human body.
- Aging is formed in two ways: universal aging, probabilistic aging, and biological aging
- Universal aging is very common as it happens to everyone. It occurs at a certain stage of life but probabilistic aging is very different. Often, it occurs due to disease.
- In developed countries preventing aging is the major issue. About 100000 people die every day from aging-related problems.
If ones find out the genes that cause aging, preventing aging diseases will be so easy to recover. Here I am to share the tips and stuff for anti-aging. I am sure you will find interest. So let’s start.
Anti aging home remedies
If you are facing aging problems the anti aging home remedies will be the best solution to get rid of this disease. Here I am enlisting some home remedies below:
- Palm oil: Olive oil is the common stuff of kitchen. It contains a huge amount of vitamin A & E, minerals & fatty acid that pores the skin. My suggestion is to massage your face and body for 5-10 minutes before sleeping at night.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera is very useful for skin. It contains a huge amount of malic acid that makes the skin more flexible. It also decreases the skin problems.
- White Eggs: White eggs are helpful in slowing wrinkles on the skin. It contains proteins, potassium, magnesium, and riboflavin. These make the skin moisture and smoother.
- Bananas: Banana is the cheapest anti aging home remedies. It contains potassium, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E that keep the skin dry and hydrated. However, it also protected from substantial stuff of the outside. Just make a paste of banana and put it on skin for 30 minutes.
- Honey: Honey is the most nourishment remedy for anti-aging. It removes dead cells of the skin and promotes new cells. It helps to make the skin softer and elastic. Just take and put a teaspoon of honey over your skin. Keep it at least 20 minutes and then wash.
Anti aging supplements/ medicine
Good news!! Now several successful labs tested anti-aging pill are available in the medicine store. These pills are very effective and becoming more popular among people. Here I am enlisting 5 anti aging supplements below:
- Polypodium Leucotomos Extract (PLE): PLE assists to protect your skin from sunburn and discoloration. It builds new collagen to fight against wrinkles, pimples, acne, sunburn and preserve fibroblasts to skin. These keep the skin smooth and silky. Doctors advised to take about 500 mg of PLE.
- Glucosamine: Glucosamine an ingredient that contains amino acid. It increases healing power and blocks pimples. According to Journal of Dermatologic Treatment, 34% of aging and skin problems are solved by glucosamine. Try to take about 1500mg of glucosamine.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is helpful for skin. It decreases stress in human cells and regenerates healthier skin. Expert recommends taking 100 mg of vitamin C per day. It is very helpful for skin.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory supplements. It regenerates new cells and slough off dead cells. It also saves the skin from UV radiation and harmful effect. Therefore, doctors recommend the patients to take 200 IU per day.
- Coenzyme Q10: This supplement is similar to vitamin C & vitamin E. Like another supplement it also regrowth cells and protects from damages. But it will boost up skin like youth. In an experiment in Japan, people of aging issues use Coenzyme Q10 and see the result within 2 weeks.
Anti aging foods
The diet foods are very helpful to prevent aging. The first and foremost step is to maintain a good fitness. It is maintained a good eating routine. Here I am enlisting some important anti aging foods below:
- Water: Water should be kept on the top of the diet list. Drink water as much as you can. It protects your body from dehydration.
- Blueberries: It is a very delicious and healthy food. It contains some antioxidants including vitamin C and E. It minimizes the damage of human cells and prevents aging.
- Salmon: Salmon is a sea fish. It contains a huge amount of omega-3 fatty acids. It is good for the heart and reduces heart diseases. Take this fish at least twice in a week.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain huge lycopene. Lycopene is very helpful against prostate cancer and lung cancer. According to medical research boiled or cooked tomatoes are healthier than organic ones.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is healthier than soybean oil to cook food. It contains “good” cholesterol. It increases the antioxidant levels in your body.
- Red wine: You are shocking, right? But a small amount of alcohol is good for health. It reduces bad cholesterol and blood pressure. But if you are non-alcoholic than don’t take it.
Without these, broccoli, nuts, yogurt, fiber are very effective to slow down your age.
Anti aging tips
At the end of my article, I want to give you some exclusive anti aging tips so that you can keep your youth forever.
- Always try to keep yourself happy and out of stress. Stress damages your body functionality.
- Eat vegetable which provides the highest antioxidants into the body.
- Sugar causes aging and reduces life span. So try to avoid sugar as much as possible.
- Keep your skin always moisture and dehydrate.
- Sleep is very important on human body. Sleep at least seven hours per day.
- Stay out of smoking. Smoking reduces lifespan and slows down aging.
These are the major ways to slow down your aging.These helpto prevent aging. But all of these will not bring good result if you don’t maintain a daily care of your health. If you take care of your health, your health will take care of yourself.