As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
We love to eat delicious foods. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberries are the first choice of every food lover. But as a pure food lover, you cannot skip the banana flavor. Chocolate bread is the best for me. But I also love banana bread, and this is one of the most delicious food. And the crazy thing is you can make banana bread in your home.
You can make tasty banana bread in your home anytime.
It would be best if you had
- A mixer or a fork,
- A loaf pan.
- muffin tin and
- an oven.
The instruments are available in every family’s kitchen. Please put it in mind that you need a minimum of 3 ripe bananas. You have to make the bananas soft, mushy, and brown. Without pure ripe bananas, you cannot do the same. Let’s take a look at the ingredients before starting the recipe.
- Three ripe bananas. But you do not need mega ripe bananas.
- One and ¾ cups of flour. It is around 215 grams on the scale.
- A teaspoon of kosher salt. If you have a fine grain of salt in your kitchen, take half of your spoon.
- Use ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon for making spice and delicious.
- A teaspoon of baking soda.
- Two large eggs.
- ¾ cup of brown sugar. On the scale, it is around 150 grams.
- 1/2 cup of room temperature unsalted butter.
- One teaspoon vanilla extract. The Vanilla extract makes a good smell.
- ½ cup of chocolate chip or chocolate nut. It is not necessary. But I like the taste of the chocolate. I think you will also love it.
How to Mash Bananas?
- At first bake, the bananas until their colors turn in brown. Make them soft, mushy, and brown. Bake the bananas to 350° in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Peel the banana and take it out in a bowl after the baked bananas are cooled enough. Mash the bananas with a whisk or dinner fork like a paste.
This task is effortless. When the whole banana is mixed, you will find it very much like a banana pudding.
Recipe of Banana Bread
Keep the banana paste or pudding aside and start the main banana bread recipe.
- Take the butter and melt the butter. Otherwise, you cannot mix the butter with other ingredients properly. Use a microvan and low temperature to melt the butter.
- Now take the dissolved butter and brown sugar in a bowl. Combine butter and sugar with a whisk or fork. Try to take a big bowl.
- It is time to add the eggs to the bowl. Crack the eggs and mix them until the mixture is thoroughly combined and smooth.
- It is time to mix the flour, kosher salt, milk, ground cinnamon, baking soda, eggs, vanilla in another bowl. Mix all the ingredients with a mixer.
- Now put the banana paste in the mixer. Since I love chocolate, so I will sprinkle some chocolate chips or nuts over the mixture.
- Take a loaf pan and pour the batter into the pan. You may use a spatula to clear all the batter from the bowl.
- It is time to bake the cake. Please put it in the oven at 350 F for approximately 1 hour. After inserting a toothpick, if it comes out smoothly from the bread, then it means that the banana bread is cooked.
- Then take the bread out of the oven and let it cool. It will take about ten minutes to cool. It helps you to remove the cake from the pan.
- After cooling, slice the bread neatly and serve.
The Best Way to Store Banana Bread
It is best to store banana bread at room temperature. But room temperature is not enough if you want to store it for two to three months. If you think you will finish the banana bread in a week, wrap it in plastic wrap and leave it in the kitchen. There is no need to store banana bread in the refrigerator for this little time.
Because if you keep it in the freeze, the bread will dry very quickly. When you store it in the kitchen, you must use a wrapper. Otherwise, the bread will dry soon. It would be best if you used a refrigerator for long-term storage. Otherwise, the fungus may appear.
How to Freeze Banana Bread?
You have to store the banana bread after cooking. And that’s why there is no alternative to the freeze. If you want to keep banana bread properly in the freeze, you have to wrap it before storing it in an electric refrigerator. You have to use plastic wrap. This way, the bread will not get freeze burn. As a result, it allows you to store the banana bread for about four months.
Banana bread is an excellent snack for breakfast. It is also delicious and easy to make. I try to tell you a regular recipe. You can add some more ingredients to make it tastier. But, take it in mind, whatever you make, store it properly.