As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The crib is an item of must-have furniture for a baby’s room as it ensures safety as well as the comfort of the baby. For that reason, parents should go through some best crib reviews to find the best crib for their baby with appropriate features for the baby. The review may help the new parents a lot as they don’t have any experience with the baby’s stuff. As a lot of variety is available in the market, picking up the right crib for your baby is not a piece of cake always.
Main features of the crib
- Comfortable for baby as well as the parents: The crib must be spacious so that the baby doesn’t feel uncomfortable. Also, the crib should be of a definite height that accompanies your height. Because you may find it stressful if you have to bend every time to pick your baby up.
- Cribs that grow with your baby: You may look for an adjustable crib. The adjustable one will not grow until your baby turns into a toddler. As a result, you can adjust the height of the crib according to the necessity of allowing your baby to climb in or out of the crib by them.
- Safety measures: Safety is the first and foremost thing to be considered while getting a crib. The crib must not have anything that may hurt the baby in the future. The maintenance of the crib should be done properly to keep the baby safe.
- Crib design: The crib’s design should be a combination of aesthetics as well as functionality. Functionality. Style is important but functionality is more important as it deals with the baby’s safety.
- Size of the crib: Variety is found regarding the size of the crib as it depends on the size of your house and your affordability. But you should keep one thing in your mind that the crib must not make the room crowded.
- The lifespan of the cribs: Some manufacturers produce cribs that will last for 1 year. Cribs that will last until your baby turns into a toddler. So if you have a tight budget, it makes sense to go for the crib that lasts for years.
Highly demanded baby cribs
- Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 convertible crib: They provide the best quality cribs which are well built, look great, easy to assemble, have great features, and most importantly don’t break the bank completely. They are for the parents who are not ready to compromise with the style as well as safety.
- DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 convertible crib: It is an awesome choice for someone looking for high versatility, safety, may not be looking for a mid-century modern look, and not willing to pay a premium price. This crib earned a lot of praise for its quality, safety, and convenience.
- Delta Children Bentley 4-in -1 convertible crib: They pack some serious bang for the bucks, great styling, and sturdy built quality. It earned a lot of appreciation for its versatility, quality, and ease of use, and sleigh crib style.
- Stork Craft Tuscany 4-in-1 convertible crib: It possesses a traditional styling. They have earned appreciation for their build quality and customer care service. They meet and sometimes even exceed the government safety standards for construction.
- Graco Benton 4-in-1 convertible crib: It is a smart choice as it is famous for its versatility, good quality, and excellent price range. It also meets several government standards for construction.
- Delta Children Tribeca 4-in-1 convertible crib: If you are looking for a crib with great styling and design that stands against the crowd, you can choose this one undoubtedly. They always combine a popular style with great versatility, quality, safety measures, and affordable price range.
- DaVinci Jenny Lind convertible crib: This high-quality crib uses spindle style slats bringing back the nostalgia from the cribs used in previous days. Parents may either love it for the nostalgia or hate it for its less versatility than 4-in-1 convertible cribs.
- Union 2-in-1 convertible crib: This one is very much basic crib; no-frills crib still has a great build quality and has a reputation for safety and reliability. This crib is relatively lightweight, easy to assemble, and complements the minimalist nursery style.
- Dream on Me Classics convertible crib: It is of very much classic design with some great features along with a very reasonable price range. They have great functionality and easily fit in minimalist nursery style.
- Delta Children Heartland 4-in-1 convertible crib: It provides safety, affordable price, and simple design that will look good on any space. But it may have a strong smell after removal of the packaging.
Safety measures available in best baby cribs
- The slats must be strong enough
- The frame shouldn’t flex drastically
- The mattress should never tilt
- Corner of the crib must be square
- The fabrics, materials, paints used to build the crib must be non-toxic and safety approved
How to get the best cribs
All the best quality cribs can be found very easily. They are available on Amazon.com, Alibaba.Com, Walmart, etc. You can order sitting at home, just do the payment online and receive it when your product is ready at your door. You don’t need to go to the mall and take hours to choose the right one for your baby and waste your valuable working day shopping. Just order it online and receive it at your door.
You can buy any of the available cribs available in the market, just keeping the safety of the baby in mind. Nothing is more important than the comfort of the baby. Your crib may not be the stylish one, but if it is safe, comfortable, and easy to assemble then your money is perfectly spent. You may find the best quality cribs a bit expensive but they ensure the safety, ease, and comfort of your baby. So don’t go for a below standard crib even if it is cheap.