As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
It is very hard to find someone who does not know aloe vera. Aloe Vera is one of the most popular natural remedies for acne. It has been used for centuries to treat skin conditions, including pimples and other blemishes. You always notice to tell elder people to use aloe vera gel rather than any chemical cream. Why they are so confident about aloe vera gel? Does aloe vera help acne scars and how long does it take to remove scars? In this article, we will try to find out the answer.
You may see some people say that aloe vera offers a miracle cure for acne scars. Based on the type of skin and size of acne, the result of aloe vera gel may vary. You can use aloe vera with multiple items to enhance the result. It is not an extreme acne scar-curing product. So, you must keep patience.
The Process of Home Remedies as Aloe Vera Acne
- Aloe Vera
This process is very important to treat severe acne.
- First of all, wash your face with smooth antibacterial shop and water. Let it dry completely.
- Take out the gel from an aloe vera gel.
- Then apply the separated gel to your affected area.
- Keep it for a whole night and in the morning, wash your face properly.
- You can repeat it daily.
- Alternatively, you use the aloe vera gel or juice which you’ve purchased from the store shop.
Mix the aloe vera gel with water and collect a cotton ball and dive it into the mixture, then apply it to your acne. Leave it for at least one hour and then wash it completely. You can apply it regularly.
- First, put fresh water on pre-shredded aloe vera leaves.
- Start boiling and keep it for at least 15 minutes.
- Then allow the application to be cool.
- Now apply the solution to your affected area.
- Try to repeat it twice a day.
- Aloe Vera with Lemon Juice
This face mask works in a great way. It not only removes the pimples but also brightens the natural skin.
- Collect a lemon and squeeze it. Blend a few drops of lemon juice with one or two teaspoons of aloe vera gel or juice.
- Apply the treatment on your affected area and leave it for at least 10 minutes or You can put it the whole night if you apply it at overnight.
- Wash it with warm water clearly
- Let it dry and use a moisturizer that’s oil free.
- Apply it daily.
If you have sensitive skin, you can use a few drops of water.
Process 2: With an Egg
- Break an egg and separate the white from the yolk.
- Mix the white egg with one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and two teaspoons of aloe vera pulp.
- Apply the treatment as your face mask. When it becomes dry completely, wash it with warm water.
- Carry on this application regularly.
- Aloe Vera with Honey
Honey provides antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory elements. Besides this, it also has antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that assist the skin. The mixture of aloe vera and honey is more effective in reducing acne.
- Mix one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
- Apply the treatment to your affected area and keep it for at least 20 minutes.
- Wash it with warm water and let it dry.
- Apply any moisture that’s oil free.
- You can also add a half tablespoon of rose water or a squeeze of turmeric for additional benefits.
- First, take aloe vera leaf and boil it with hot water and leave it for 5-7 minutes.
- Crush the leaf and blend one teaspoon of honey.
- Stir it well and put it on your affected area.
- Rub it gently for 3/5 minutes.
- Let it dry at least 20-30 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- Try to repeat it daily basis.
Other Benefits of Aloe Vera Acne
Aloe vera is not only an acne removal home remedy. It has multiple uses for our skin. Even, it is good for hair. The natural formula of aloe vera can help in hair regrowth. However, here are some extra benefits of aloe vera-
- Excellent skin moisturizer
- Protects the skin from harmful toxins
- Helps the skin stay soft
- Heals wounds, eczema, psoriasis, and inflammation
- It is an excellent clarifier of dark spots caused by the pigmentation of the skin
Aloe vera is a miracle plant that has different healing qualities and this does not cause any side effects. Therefore, you can use it as a natural treatment to combat your acne problem. If you are consistent with these natural treatments, you will get amazing results. In several weeks, your skin will look healthy, and smooth and the acne scars will disappear.
Adding aloe vera to your acne treatment routine can be beneficial due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It works dramatically on redness, swelling, and irritation caused by acne breakouts. It also contains vitamins A and C which are essential for healthy skin. Also, it can help your skin to heal after UV rays damage. So, you can consider it as the best home remedy for your facial treatment. If you use it regularly on your skin, you can prevent further acne scars.
Hopefully, you get the answer of “Does aloe vera help acne scars and how long?” If you find this article helpful, let us know your comment.