As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A handheld vacuum is the most used cleaner among users. The design is efficient for every type of surface cleaning. Cleaning might be tricky, but cleaning pet hair from carpet and hard floors are more complicated. Without the best handheld vacuum for pet hair, you will struggle to clean pet hair from your apartment. Pet hairs are also visible on stairs. That means you will need an all-rounder heavy vacuum to do this task.
A heavy vacuum does not mean a heavyweight vacuum cleaner. Heavy means a powerful vacuum that can create heavy suction while cleaning pet hair. And the brush roll should not be wrapped with hair. Below are our recommendations for the best vacuum for pet hairs in 2022.
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1 is the most value-for-money vacuum for pet hair in the whole market. Under 50 bucks, it is rare to find a proper vacuum for pet hairs. This light vacuum weighs only 4.5 pounds. So, you can easily handle it and use it efficiently. Since it is a corded vacuum and small in size, you can carry it in every room of your apartment. You can plug it quickly, and no need to worry about battery backup.
It features multi-level filtration to reduce smells and allergens. It also features two specialized nozzles to make cleaning convenient. One nozzle is firm, and the other is a comb-like bristle made of contoured rubber that works best for pet hair, especially on furniture or stairs.
- Multi-level filtration.
- Handheld design.
- Two specialized nozzles.
- It is a lightweight corded vacuum.
- It is a compact vacuum cleaner.
- The filtration capability is good enough.
- It makes sure to remove pet hair from your apartment.
- Its 0.78 liters dust cup capacity is decent.
- Because of the price, it does not have any innovative features.
- It is hard to reach narrow areas using it.
Many users want to buy a cordless vacuum to cover large areas. We know there are plenty of such vacuums in the market. But each of them is not suitable for cleaning pet hair. In that case, you can consider Shark Rocket Pet Pro to clean your apartment. The Self-cleaning brush roll does not wrap with pet hair. The stick handheld design makes the cleaning task more manageable.
Since it is a cordless vacuum, its battery life can cause concern. Shark Rocket Pet Pro has a maximum of 40 minutes of battery life on a single charge. You will get multiple suction modes in this device. So, the battery life will vary depending on the suction mode. It includes the best HEPA filter to capture tiny germs and allergens. The bagless design and washable filter help you to save some extra costs. It is one of the best handheld vacuums for pet hair consumer reports.
- HEPA washable filter.
- Bagless stick design.
- 40 minutes battery life.
- Self-cleaning brush roll.
- It uses a HEPA filter to trap particles.
- The filter is hand washable.
- It comes with good battery life.
- The self-cleaning brush helps to remove pet hair quickly.
- It features a front headlight.
- You cannot use any attachment tools with it.
Pet hair is not only a hassle for your apartment but also a car interior. Cleaning the pet hairs from a car becomes a more difficult task. You can manage the best car vacuum for pet hair, spending around 150 bucks. Shark WANDVAC cordless Handheld Vac is one of the lightest and compact vacuums for car interior. It weighs only 1.4lbs. While using a multi-surface pet tool, this vacuum works great to clean cat hair with powerful suction.
It charges very fast, and the battery life is decent. The filter that comes with Shark WANDVAC is washable. So, you don’t need to take the responsibility of changing the filter frequently.
- Compact design.
- LED indicator.
- Filtration technology.
- It is one of the lightest vacuums in the market.
- You can easily clean upholstery and car interior because of its compact design.
- It can capture large amounts of debris and dust.
- It charges quickly.
- You can easily maintain it because of its lightweight and compactness.
- It features a washable filter.
- The dust cup size is small.
We have many regular audiences who fail to choose a vacuum within a low budget. They only trust premium vacuum cleaners for any condition. No doubt, premium quality vacuum cleaners are extraordinary. They have every advanced feature with a strong suction motor and durability. They can handle all surfaces. But to clean pet hair, you don’t need all features. So, considering the Dyson V7 trigger would be the best decision.
Dyson V7 is the best Dyson handheld for pet hair. It costs around 450 bucks. We know Dyson has more expensive vacuum cleaners. It performs best within a reasonable budget while you need to clean pet hair. You can use it easily to clean your car interior also. It provides up to 30 minutes of endless suction. It’s not just pet hair but fine standing soil that is profoundly covered in your upholstery and carpet.
- Handheld design.
- Compact vacuum.
- Multi-tools included.
- Dyson digital motor.
- Two years of warranty.
- It is one of the premium models of Dyson.
- The multi-tool attaches for surface cleaning.
- It provides strong suction.
- It drives out dirt hygienically.
- It comes with two years of official warranty.
- It does not have a multi suction mode like others Dyson vacuums.
Families with pets always have to deal with the long and short hair of pets. It isn’t easy to clean the hair on the stairs and floors without a proper cleaner. Moreover, carpets look a bit wavy with those hairs. Thanks to Bissel for making such good quality pet hair remover for the consumers. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser is the best solution to that mess. It comes with several valuable attachments to remove hair from stair carpets.
We love its triple filtration system of Bissell Pet Hair. This triple-level filtration frees the smallest dust particles. This is great for getting rid of minor allergens before they cause problems. The battery backup is also decent.
- Motorized brush.
- Triple filtration system.
- Useful stair cleaning attachments.
- It provides different attachment tools to clean pet hair.
- It is a cordless and lightweight vacuum.
- It offers three-level filtration.
- The 0.63 liters dust bin can hold enough dirt.
- The battery backup is not sufficient for the bug apartment.
A litter of new kittens may start to mess them up first. Whatever the case, a quality handheld vacuum will help you. Our review is based on Amazon rating and user reviews. However, we have many clients who have used different vacuum cleaners for their homes. We rearrange every consumer report and make the recommendation list of the best vacuum for pet hair currently.
Every vacuum is not perfect for every use. But the difference between the vacuum is too little. Since all the vacuums come from a reputed brand, they are good enough to please you. You won’t find any noticeable difference if you look for alternatives.