As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello, everyone! Are you a victim of asthma or your dear one? Are you searching for asthma home remedies treatment? If so, you’ve landed in right track. You may know asthma is a severe disease that hampers the breathing. It may be either serious or long-term. Severe asthma attack comes when there’s an obstacle in the flow of air in the lungs.
The real causes of asthma are unknown but the root of it may emerge from air pollution, allergies, infections, emotions, unhygienic food, weather condition, or certain medication. And its common features include coughing, runny nose, and shortness of breath, chest tightness and wheezing. In our content, we’ve explained 6 best home remedies for asthma and just follow:
6 Best Asthma Home Remedies
Ginger is a famous natural home remedy treatment for asthma. Scholars say that this treatment can help decrease airway inflammation and inhibit airway shrinkage. Studies also mention that it has elements that may increase the muscle relaxant influence of definite asthma drugs.
The process of making ginger
• First of all, cut the small piece of ginger and make it juice with the blender machine. Then, make an equal mixer of both honey and ginger juice. If it’s ready, take one tablespoon of those mixtures 2/3 times per day.
• Or you can blend the 1 tablespoon of ginger
juice with one or half cup of water. Then you can take the mixture at your
• Cut one piece of ginger and keep it in hot
boiling water. Let it stay for 5 minutes and if it’s cool, drink the hot
• To remove toxic substances from lungs, make a fenugreek decoction. For this, you have to boil 1 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds in a cup of water. Then, blend 1 teaspoon of honey and ginger juice on it. Drink this supplement in every morning and evening.
• Finally, take raw ginger blended with salt
that also works well for removing asthma.
2. Mustard Oil
• When you suffer from asthma invade, just have a massage of this mustard oil and you’ll get relief from this disease.
• First, you may heat a little muster oil in small camphor. After finishing it, keep it in a bowl and leave it for few minutes.
• When it’s a bit warm, just gently massage it on the chest and upper back as well.
• Keep doing it four or five times in a day till the features reside.
The nutritional elements of figs develop respiratory health, and reduce the breathing difficulty and even, assist drain phlegm.
• Just collect 3 dry figs and dive it on a
glass of water and leave it for the whole night.
• Very early in the morning, take the diving figs and drink the water too. But keep in mind you have to take the supplement in an empty belly.
• Continue the natural treatment for two or three months.
• Just follow this natural garlic treatment that will help you reduce the blockage of your lungs at the beginning stage of asthma.
• Have garlic and take 2/3 cloves and keep it in one-quarter cup of milk.
• Keep it for few minutes and wait for cool. When it’s so, drink it and you will get relief.
The caffeine in daily coffee will help you a lot to minimize the terrible asthma attacks as it works as a bronchodilator. Besides, hot coffee cooperates to get comfort and refresh airways that will help you to breathe easily. However, the strong coffee you have the better result you will get.
But be aware of the fact
don’t take more than 3 cups of black coffee per day. If you don’t prefer
coffee, you can get a cup of hot black tea. Don’t use this treatment as a
regular basis in spite of remedies.
6. Asthma onion
Onion is one of those almost
miraculous products that bring us benefits in many ailments. Among the
properties of this bulb, we find diuretic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant,
anti-rheumatic and analgesic benefits. Also, do not forget the fact that the
onion, along with garlic, is a great natural antibiotic.
Taking into account all these properties, it is not surprising that onions have been used for many generations as a method to heal problems related to respiratory and lung health; Cough, bronchitis, pneumonia and, not asthma, find in this vegetable a perfect natural method to treat their symptoms.
Process of Making Onion Syrup for Asthma
• Chop purple onion into slices and pour in a
large skillet over medium heat.
• Let it cook for 3 minutes and cover with water.
• Keep the fire until the water evaporates leaving only 2 thirds of what was left.
• Squeeze two lemons and add your juice to the pan along with two tablespoons of honey.
• Remove the ingredients to mix well.
• Turn off the fire and let it sit for 12 hours, after that time cover it and save it for anytime you want.
• Take a spoonful of this syrup before each meal
• If you do not like its flavor you can choose to dilute a tablespoon in a glass of hot water and take it as if it were an infusion
Things to avoid if you have asthma
Now that we have explained
how to cure asthma with home remedies you must know that there are certain
factors that can trigger a crisis and make your situation worse, so important
are the remedies and stay away from these asthma
• Spaces closed with pollution, such as breathing passive smoke.
• Environmental pollution outdoors smokes from large cities.
• Being exposed to allergens
• Breathing dust, microparticles and certain chemicals
Above all, if you want to
save yourself or your family from the cruel hand of the asthma disease, just
follow our best 6 asthma home remedies.
And it will help get relief from it. At the same times, drop out your bad
habits like a cigarette. If you want to know more, stay with us. Hopefully,
you’ll get the best advice of doctors through our content.