Today, I’m a bit excited to finally be releasing another episode of the niche Healthtipsforus. As you’ve been paying attention, you’ll be able to know that we’ve published two couple of contents on pimples or acne. But tonight, I’ve appeared here with a wide range of solutions so you can get rid of acne problem.
Aloe vera for acne has become one of the most popular solutions in the process of curing and preventing future acne breakouts. This skin problem is commonly found in the neck, face, back and shoulders, although in some cases this may appear in other areas of the body. The treatment of aloe vera acne is a simple and inexpensive option. Just follow our top tips and tricks for nodular acne.
The Process of Home Remedies as Aloe Vera Acne
1. Aloe Vera
This process is very important to treat severe acne.
• First of all, wash your face with smooth antibacterial shop and water. Let it dry completely.
• Take out gel from an aloe vera gel.
• Then apply the separated gel on your affected area.
• Keep it for whole night and in the morning, wash your face properly.
• You can repeat it daily.
• Alternatively, you use the aloe vera gel or juice which you’ve purchased from store-shop.
Mix the aloe vera gel with
water and collect a cotton ball and dive it into the mixture, then apply on
your acne. Leave it at least one hour and then wash it completely. You can
apply it regularly.
• At first, put fresh water on pre-shredded aloe vera leaves.
• Start boiling and keep it at least 15 minutes.
• Then allow the application to be cool.
• Now apply the solution on your affected area.
• Try to repeat it twice in a day.
2. Aloe Vera with Lemon Juice
This face mask works in a
great way. It not only removes the pimples but also brightens the natural skin.
a lemon and squeeze it. Blend a few drop of lemon juice with one or two
teaspoons of aloe vera gel or juice.
• Apply the treatment on your affected area and leave it for at least 10 minutes or You can put it whole night if you apply it at overnight.
• Wash it with warm water clearly
it dry and use a moisturizer that’s oil free.
• Apply it daily.
If you have sensitive skin, you can use a few drops of water.
Process 2: With an Egg
an egg and separate the white from the yolk.
the white egg with one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and two teaspoons of aloe
• Apply the treatment as your face mask. When it becomes dry completely, wash with warm water.
• Carry on this application regularly.
3. Aloe Vera with Honey
Honey provides antibiotic,
antiseptic and anti-inflammatory elements. Besides this, it also has
antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins that assist the skin. The mixture of aloe
vera and honey is more effective in reducing acne.
• Mix one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of aloe vera gel in a bowl.
• Apply the treatment on your affected area and keep it at least 20 minutes.
• Wash it with warm water and let it be dry.
• Apply any moisture that’s oil free.
can also add a half tablespoon of rose water or a squeeze of turmeric for
take aloe vera leaf and boil it with hot water and leave it for 5-7
• Crush the leaf and blend one teaspoon of honey.
• Stir it well and put it on your affected area.
• Rub it gently 3/5 minutes.
• Let it be dry at least 20-30 minutes and wash it with cold water.
• Try to repeat it daily basis.
4. Aloe Vera Mask with Sugar and Milk
This combination plays a significant role to fight against acne. Besides, it also, moisturizes, brightens and consoles the face.
one teaspoon of sugar with a half teaspoon of milk.
• Also, add two teaspoons of aloe vera gel or you can use purchased juice or gel.
• Stir all the elements and put the treatment on your skin as a mask.
• Let it stay for 20-30 minutes to be dry.
• Wash your face with a bit warm water and make it dry.
• Apply oil free moisture and repeat it daily.
5. Aloe Vera with Garlic
Garlic is full of an antioxidant, antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal agent that will cooperate to eradicate the pimples fast. The sulfur in garlic quickly improves the healing of pimples
• Crush three garlic clove and make it mash.
• Mix the garlic mash with a half cup of water.
blend aloe vera with two teaspoons of garlic juice.
• Using the cotton ball, put the treatment on the affected area.
• And gently massage for a couple of minutes.
• Now wash your face with a bit warm water.
• You can apply this treatment several times in a day.
Eating one garlic or clove is very effective for your blood circulation but don’t take so much because it will upset your belly.
Other Benefits of Aloe Vera Acne
• Excellent skin moisturizer
• Protects the skin from harmful toxins
• Helps the skin stay soft
• Heals wounds, eczema, psoriasis and inflammation
• It is an excellent clarifier of dark spots caused by the pigmentation of the skin
Aloe vera is a miracle plant that has different healing qualities and this does not cause any side effects. Therefore, you can use it as a natural treatment to combat your acne problem. If you are consistent with these natural treatments, you will get amazing results. In several weeks, your skin will look healthy, smooth and the acne scars will disappear.